There are several student forms you can request from our records office.

1. Please note that some items include fees.

2. Allow for 3 to 5 business days to process your requests. Please do not wait until the last day to submit requests, especially those that need to be mailed.

3. You can request student and/or member ID cards. The first request is free to our members. To replace ID cards, there's a $6 fee per family.

4. When requesting a Student Driver’s Permit form (SF1010) for a current student member, we require that a copy of their birth certificate, social security number, a curriculum list, semester reports be current and on file, and any due fees be paid, before it can be issued. The first copy is free and good for 30 days. Fees apply for additional copies.

5. Permission to Work letters for current student members are available upon request at no charge. Please include the following information: name of representative or manager, place of employment, address, city, state, and zip code.

6. Copies of current transcripts for Insurance discounts require an official, sealed transcript. Fees apply.

7. Our office can help complete the school’s section for Social Security Verification. The student must be enrolled in the current school year and have a curriculum list on file. Fees apply.

8. If your senior student is participating in a graduation ceremony other than our school’s, you will need to order your diploma early. There’s a $30 fee. Please allow two weeks to have your diploma printed and mailed.

9. For replacement diplomas, please allow two weeks for processing.

School Forms:
form • Online Forms:

Print Form • Forms for Mailing: